Metal roofing offers a modern, sleek look and a roofing system that is built to last. Roof Doctors has over ten years of experience with installing metal roof systems. We have a large selection of colors and products to meet your needs, whether it is aesthetic pleasure or you’re wanting a durable roofing system.
Metal Roofing and the Benefits:
- Longer Lifespan: These systems are extremely durable and built for the long term. Not only to withstand heavy inclement weather but external forces.
- Easy Installation: Our roofing installer team is able to put metal sheets in place efficiently. This creates less downtime for your building and lowers the roofing cost of man-hours for your installation.
- Fire Resistance: material comes with a class A fire rating, which means it can withstand intense amounts of heat. This is an excellent flame retardant level of protection to add to your building.
- Heat Conduction and Energy Efficiency: This metal reflects heat radiation from the sun. This means that your HVAC system won’t have to work as hard to maintain a comfortable temperature, thus lowering your energy bills.
Standing Seam Roofing:
A standing seam system is a perfect option to add a durable accent to your building. It can be used for bay windows, a porch roof, or even the entire roofing system. The paint finish warranties on standing seam last up to 45 years, and properly installed, the system can last up to 100 years with little need for metal roof repair.
Standing seam features include:
- Comes in a wide range of styles and colors.
- Depending on the gauge, it is also more resistant to maintenance issues such as oil canning
- Manufactured in two main panel widths, 12” and 16”
- Roof Doctors supplies this roofing from leading manufacturers such as Berridge, DMI, Petersen Aluminum, and Metal Sales
When it comes to your metal roofing needs, call Roof Doctors today!
Follow our Facebook page for more!
Do you want an estimate? Contact Us!